Sunday, May 6, 2007

Looking to the future

As Sarah drove me home this evening, I was looking out the window and smiling, just thinking about the future. I know this is a turn-around from my last post, but I'm alot more optomistic at this point. I just simply can't wait for the future and all it holds for me! I'm going to do my best to look ahead and try to remember that I'm never going to be given a situation that I can't handle, as one of my many wise mentors once told me (though I sheepishly can't remember which one it was anymore...). I know that I need to live in the moment too, but I just can't help looking ahead: college, youth ministry, marriage, children, ect. It's all just so exciting!!!!!!!! Sure, it's scary too, but I'm not focusing on that part right now because I know that scary as it may be, I can do it and it will be wonderful too.

No comments: