Sometimes friends are a mystery. I have one like that.
I love her SO much and she's so important to me, but she's just so differant than anyone I've really known before, well, except one person...me. Though we're similar in many ways, she's still so differant than even me. I admire her so much, but I'm almost afraid to. I'm just always so careful around her, especially with what I say. She's so strong, kind of to a fault in my opinion. She doesn't NEED anyone and she hates pitty, which is hard for me because I DO need people, herself included, and I'm very compassionate, so it's hard not to sound like I'm feeling sorry for her. The main thing though, is that she harbors so much pain inside her; I can feel it. She's been through so much and I can see how she hurts inside. The way I think is that, if the little she's told me is so intense, how intense must the things be that she's not shareing? I just so wish she'd share her heart with me, with someone, because I hate seeing her hurt. She's very good at putting on a brave face, but I want to gain her trust enough to slip under that mask and see who she really is on the inside, dirt, scars, and all. I want her to know that I love her and would never do anything to hurt her, especially because I'm also wairy and afraid of being hurt, not by her, but by others. The thing that makes me feel better about the whole thing, is that I know she loves me and wants what's best for me. Still though, I wish I knew she knew how much I love her and how important she is to me. I wish I was confident enough to say anything and everything that's on my mind without having to think about how to choose my words or how they might effect her.
I just don't know...I'm just going to take it slow I guess and slowly gain her trust one step at a time, letting her know how much I love her and that I'd never so anything to hurt her.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment