Things are happening at the worst possible time right now. Last night I totally broke down with Jordan AGAIN, but after talking to her, I felt better and that maybe I really was ready to face the future, or at least start learning to be independent, and then this happened...
I found out last night that Katelyn, my dear friend, mentor, guardian angel, and sister in Christ, was in some sort of an accident. I assume it was car related, but I don't know any details right now, except that she claims to be fine and promised to give me details soon, though I fear her definition of fine might be differant than mine. A big thing though, is that this is the third time this has happened (first my big sister, then Sheridan, and now her) and I kind of felt like something bad might happen if she went, but I figured I was just being ridiculous. Anyway I'm just really upset right now, so if anyone who reads this could pray for her, it would really mean alot...
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment