Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Alone
For some reason right now, I'm feeling more alone than I have in a long time. I guess it's because I need someone to talk to. I mean, I have plenty of people to call that would be happy to listen and always do, but for some reason I'm not picking up the phone and I'm not really sure what that reason is. I am going through some hard things right now, and though I'm sure that what has the most to do with how I'm feeling, I just can't figure out why I'm not calling someone to talk about it. If you know me, which you probably do if you're reading this, you know that I love to talk and normally never hesitate to call one of my mentors when I'm upset or something's bothering me, so what is this all about? Well, I'll go ahead and publish what I have because I think my internet just died, so more later maybe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment