
Well, Sheridan and I had an absolutly AMAZING day today! She tudored me to help prepare me for the math TAKS test (YUCK!) that's coming up this Tuesday (AHH!!!!), but we also talked alot about just differant things and I loved every minute. I love Sheridan so much and she's so importatnt to me, but she's a college student, so we don't get to see each other nearly as much as I'd like, that being part of the reason, well most actually, that today was so great. Unfortunate as it is, the inevidable happened as soon as we parted-I started missing her SO SO bad, as usual. At one pont, I actually cried and at others I wished I could have, but I'm talking to her this week, so I guess that makes it a LITTLE better. Hopefully, we'll get to see more of each other this summer, and maybe even hang out and talk when she comes home for the summer. One thing's for sure though-there'll never be another like my Sheri. <3 :)

No comments:
Post a Comment