Friday, April 13, 2007
God is good!
The most AMAZING thing happend on Wednesday! That friend I talked about in my last post and I finally got out relationship back to where it was and it feels GREAT! I didn't really realize what a burden the strain on our relationship was until the burden was removed. What happened was pretty much that I was kind of sad that night and I was thinking about our situation and how good our relationship had been the past few days, but I still really wanted the person I used to know her as back, so I just sent her a message telling her kind of how I felt and her response was amazing! She appologized and actually thanked me for being honest and even said that she wished I had told her sooner! I was so happy and still am and I am so thankful to God for making something that I thought would never happen again, possible. I am now excited to see where our relationship goes form here and I deeply hope that we just keep getting closer and have the relationship I have always wanted for us. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment