Hello everyone. Wow, this has been such a big week for me already! Easter was pretty good and I got to be with my family, so I enjoyed that, but my cousin couldn't make it from college, so taht was sad, but oh well. I'm stressing majorly right now though because the TAKS tests are coming up one week from tomorrow and I'm not really ready for the math one at all because I havn't had a very good math year this year and if I fail I'll have to go to summer school and, not only do I not want to have to go to school in the summer, I'm going to Canada like the first week after school gets out and then to my church's Beach Camp like 2 weeks after that, so ya. A cool thing did happen yesterday though. My aunt has a friend who has a horse and she said I could come and ride him because "he knows how to do all that fancy stuff, but [she] do[es]n't know how to make him do it." So, as you can imagine, I'm pretty excited about that.
I also had a really great time this past Thurs., especially because I didn't have to go to school! I went with my horse judging team and my coach to a competition in Gainsville and we didn't make it to state, but we had SO much fun!!!!!!! ON the way back, my coach got really hyper and started singing into a hairbrush while we were driving and turning the country music up loud when she found a song she liked. It was great. About half-way home my coach mellowed out, but me and the rest of my teammates were just getting started! We actually got to that point where you're so hyped-up that everything is funny. I actually laughed so hard I cried and I loved every minute!
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment