Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Mentor


Well, for those of you who were wondering (*cough cough* Mandy *cough cough* lol!), my first meeting with my mentor went great! Melissa is absolutly wonderful and I love her already. She has a precious 10-month-old baby girl named Elizabeth, and her husband is very nice as well. My partner is back in town now, but apparently she was exposed to ceder (which she's allergic to) at the retreat, so last I heard she was seeing double, her eyes were all itchy and watery, her throat felt weird and ect., so we still have yet to get all three of us in the same room at the same time, but I know it'll work out. Kerri said she should be at church Sun. and Melissa's meeting us that day, so that should be good. I'm really excited about this oppertunity and I know it'll do great things for all three of us.

I'll write more about her later, as it's almost midnight at the moment and I have school tomorrow. Plus, they're definently be more once I know her better. : )

No comments: