Well here' goes everyone. In just a little over 3 hours I meet my mentor for the first time! I'm really excited, but nervous too. What will she be like? Will she really like me? Will I really like her? Will we hit it off right away? How will we get along? Will I be too much for her? Will Kerri be too much for her? How will she like Kerri? How will Kerri like her? So many questions. At the same time though, it's exciting meeting someone new. I don't know her yet, but I just have this feeling...I'm going to love her and I'm going to trust her. That's really all that matters. And, with a little work, I think Kerri can trust her too. I have faith in her and in Him who has provided her for us. I'll still stay close with Logan and Stu has put alot of thought and probably prayer into the pairings for this program and as nervous as I am, I have faith that he's matched the three of us up right.
Our orientation starts at 7:15 tonight and I have her all to myself this firest night since Kerri's out of town 'till Tues., which is probably best, so I'll let everyone know all about her and how it goes when I get home and have all my homework done (which means it could end up being tomorrow. lol!).
Wish me luck! : )
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How did it go?
Post a Comment