Okay, so what is it with my life that something is always happening to complicate things! Another problem having to do with my previous post came up today and, though I know he wasn't meaning to, it really rubbed me the wrong way. Basically, my brother wrote on his status on Facebook that he was heartbroken so I commented saying I was sorry and did he want to talk about it and I loved him and all that. So today I get a message from him, thinking it's the story of why he was upset, only to find it's him being all like, not to offend you but please remember your public posts are seen by everybody and how bad would it look if after a fight with my girlfriend there's some young pretty girl saying he loves me and misses me and I know you look at me as a brother but not everyone knows that and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
I'm so sick of the lack of some stupid DNA screwing things over with the best thing I've ever had going. Why does this have to be so complicated? Am I completely one-sided or something here? Seriously! I know he wasn't meaning to offend me and from a completely, blindly objective prespective I can see his point, but my point is important to. I shouldn't have to be careful about saying I love you and I miss you to MY OWN BROTHER! All because of some stupid blood! He's adopted, he of all people should understand and yet, apparently not. I'm just venting, I guess because it hurt more than it made me mad. I guess maybe because I'm afraid with things spiralling this way, I might lose the people that mean the most to me...all because of what OTHER PEOPLE couldn't understand...
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment