I still can't believe it's true. It doesn't feel real. I can't believe Jordan is finally pregnant! It's about time I say, but it's still SO SO exciting!!!!!!! I kept thinking about it all day. It's such a big deal for me because I was Jordan's first sunday school class she ever taught at Southcliff; her first generation of youth. I can't believe, thinking back, that it's really been 3 1/2 years. I still remember it too, though when I look back at old photos I'm shocked at how much younger they looked back then (not that they look old now because they totally don't! They just look more...grown up now then they did back then).
Jordie and I have never been SUPER close, I think because of the strain my loss of Matt & Rachel put on our relationship at the very beginning. I was so distraught about losing them and Jordan & Brock came to replace them, so I leaned very heavily on Jordan during that time and I think she didn't really know how to handle it, so our relationship always felt somewhat strained. We're closer now than we've been in a long long time and it feels great. I'm so excited for her and Brock. This baby is going to be beautiful (and personally I have a gut feeling it's a boy) and they're both going to be such amazing and godly parents...yup, he's going to be lucky alright and possibly the best part of it all: they're staying!!!!!!!
I don't know many details as of yet, as I just got the news this morning, but I'll be sure to fill everyone here in when I get anymore information. For now though, if anyone who reads this could be praying for Jordan, Brock, and their baby I know they'd really appreciate it, as will I. : )
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment